Recovery assistance and resources become scarce during a natural disaster or catastrophe. A “pre-loss” agreement is an agreement whereby you arrange and reserve emergency services and resources before you need them. Services may include labor, materials, and equipment.
“Our primary strategy for success is based on building relationships before a disaster happens. We only establish relationships with select commercial accounts which share our core values. We place tremendous value on preparedness and stress that with our clientele. Working together as a team, we will be ready when your next loss occurs.”
Emergency Action Plan (EAP)
Many businesses never resume operations after suffering a major property loss. Personnel records, bookkeeping & taxes, company documentation, computer systems, & management records can all be lost in just minutes in the case of a natural disaster. Being prepared is the key to a successful disaster recovery effort. Avoid making “expensive” decisions under the extreme pressure and duress associated with a disaster related property loss. Making these decisions in the form of an Emergency Action Plan (EAP) before a major loss gives you peace of mind knowing you have in place a pre-planned roadmap to recovery.
Clean Pro’s ER Priority Partnership (Emergency Response Agreement)
Recovery assistance and resources become scarce during a natural disaster or catastrophe. A “pre-loss” agreement is an agreement whereby you arrange and reserve emergency services and resources before you need them. Services may include labor, materials, & equipment. A pre-loss agreement will ensure that you get what you need when you need it. It takes the guess-work and pressure out of the recovery process! Be sure that you have the resources when you need them the most!
We have selected only a certain number of larger commercial properties along the Gulf Coast and the Atlantic seaboard. We will not offer more agreements than we can respond to in any one area. In the event of a natural or man-made disaster, your project will be assessed first, before we respond to any non-retained clients. In most cases, we will arrive at your property for assessment before you do.
We will follow the protocol as agreed upon in your specific retainer agreement including:
- Availability of equipment & resources in catastrophic situation
- Review of insurance policy
- Catastrophe planning assistance (pre, during, & post incident steps required to protect your assets)
- Approval of pricing & billing formats with your insurance company BEFORE an incident
- Complete Loss Assessment Systems & Strategies (C.L.A.S.S.)
- Year round consulting regarding property loss & recovery
- Pre-approval for services we perform to ensure financial recovery
- Licensed, Insured, Bondable
- Debt Free Company
The final result of our pre disaster preparedness efforts will be:
- A communication plan with prioritized contacts
- A completed Emergency Action Plan (EAP)
- Site map for emergency power and staging area
- Emergency power requirements identified
- Offsite storage for records (electronic)
- Complete list of inventory